Sunday, December 31, 2006

the past, the present, the future...

alright, from where I am right now, its will be in an hours time before its the new year! well frankly speaking, nothing feels different, its feels just like any other ordinary day if you ask me.. =/ nothing feels different, I doubt I even changed much. (call me boring if you will..) annnd, I havent been posting anything new these few days, well.. haha because I felt rather lazy, secondly, I've been busy trying to rank up in Battlefield 2142.. lol. so, lets see whats new recently. hm..

27th December'

I just got my first rhythm game for my PS2, and I'm pretty sure you guys reading will be quite familiar with the series, its called "Beatmania IIDX RED". Theres nothing much to talk about this game, since its like most rhythm games, you play to the beat!~ Anyways, the soundtracks in it aren't that bad, and the various modes in the games lives up to the reputation of its predecessors. and I'm rather new to the seven button controls, I've been playing the old Beatmania at the arcades, those with the traditional 5 button controls. I'm not really updated on the Beatmania series.. eheheh.. ^^; well, here are some screenshots.





























































28th December'













its the opening day for Death Note: The Last Name, and I had a chance to watch it on the day itself too ^^. and I'm quite surprised, according to Jeremy most of the seats were booked, and so far from what I saw, there were actually many seats filled up by working class people! anyways I only have one thing to say about the movie, the scriptwriter did a really good job with the script. although it was a little rush, but still, I'll give him credit for it. I'm not going to touch on the content of the movie, but do watch it! its worth ya money!~


- so anyways, this pretty much wraps it up, when you guys read this, its probably the year 2007, may all your new year resolutions come true!~

ではまた。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is how you bold your words and this is how you underline your words.