Tuesday, January 02, 2007

the birth of a new and dreadful semester

alright-o, its a new year and everything will turn out great! (well its suppose to be, dammit. =_=) time goes by so quickly, it just felt like holidays just began yesterday. (I'm serious) why is that so? because I still have a load of things that I want to do, but I've not done them yet. and not to mention there are some holiday assignments that I've yet to complete. and uhh.. what? school reopens tomorrow? okaaayy...

...whats a school??? @_@

but well, it is also not all that bad, at the very least you still get to see your friends. lessons aren't all that bad either, it just depends on the moods I guess. the worst part 'bout school is probably the exams, it kinda deprives you from your everyday life, in various ways.. and I'm entering the final years of my secondary school life, and theres this BIG exam at the end of the year, which kinda stinks. its a single piece of paper that will determine the fate of your future and career, its kinda silly if you ask me. i'm not gonna say anymore, because I wouldn't want the authorities knocking on my door anytime soon. =X

school is okay, but exams are a bummer..

ではまた。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is how you bold your words and this is how you underline your words.