Sunday, February 11, 2007

Adrenaline Skies~

I'm gonna keep this one short since its rather late now and I'm feeling pooped.. zzz. Anyways, I got my Beatmania Controller, and it totally feels like the actual controls in the arcade. It has a cool and slick feel on the outside, and its quite comfortable to use and allows me to play at ease. Its highly recommended to those out there who are playing Beatmania IIDX games on your PS2 and don't got the Beatmania IIDX controller. I just got my new Beatmania game last week too! ^^ "Beatmania IIDX 12: HAPPY SKY", its currently the best Beatmania game I've played so far. The soundtracks in the game are excellent, the cool sky background Bemani used was excellent, it has a digital yet realistic feel to it. The blue skin used during gameplay definitely suits the theme of "Happy Sky" Its definitely one of the best rhythm games around!

screenshots:





















































ではまた。

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Zeepish said...

Haha, why is everybody harping about a web browser? Just out of pure curiousity, how did you get your hands on those many games you reviewed on your blog?

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger 轡田.俊平 said...

lol.. because.. I have 65 games in total on 6 different platforms. ^^ annnd I have no idea why there so many people advertising for firefox when I'm already using one. =/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is how you bold your words and this is how you underline your words.