Tuesday, February 13, 2007

love is in the air~

tomorrow is the 14th of February, you know what that means! its Valentines Day! ^^ I'm not too hyped 'bout it since I don't have anyone to go out with, but for you guys out there who have your special person out there, I would like to share something with you guys! (This shows that my blog isn't just for games and manga drawings, I do have a lot of humanity left in me ya know? =/)

anyways, I just wanted to introduced a chocolate that is perfect for this day (well at least it is to me.. =/), its called Cho-Pan, manufactured by the famous Japanese company , Meiji. Cho-Pan has a few flavours, but from what I've tried so far, there are 2 different flavours, one of them is the chocolate flavoured one, dark chocolate for the pan-shapped outer layer and 2 layers of different types of chocolate filled in the pan-shaped chocolate. There is also a strawberry-flavoured Cho-Pan which I feel is ideal for Valentine's Day. It has white chocolate for the pan-shaped outer layer, and similar to the chocolate flavoured one, they have two layers of different
strawberry chocolate, but for the strawberry flavoured one its a little different. They have some strawberry flavoured bits on the top of the strawberry chocolate enhancing its taste further. The pricing for this chocolate is rather costly, but its still within students budget. Cho-Pan cost about SGD $2.60 for a box of 4 and can be easily purchased at supermarkets or convenient stores, so if you're looking for a last minute buy, you might wanna consider this! ^^

Screenshots:




















































ではまた。

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Blogger miki said...

MUSHI MUSHI, kuro-sempai~! :D
ahaha,that chocolate, KAWAII! neh?
ahaha.where can you find that chocolate?doko doko doko?!?!?!?!
so cute lor!

iWANT iWANT!!! :D
anyway, HAPPY VALENTINES'DAY! Kuro-Sempai! ((:

Jiah-nah!
:D miki-san

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Zeepish said...

Lol, I recieved more flowers than chocolates on that day. I would have preferred the former though. On second thought, maybe an anime or manga gift might have been better ^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is how you bold your words and this is how you underline your words.