Sunday, February 25, 2007

a start of a new beginning~

its been rather slack for this week, right after the Chinese New Year holidays, its back to school, but with only a few days left till the weekends, which also means.. more time ta' slack!~ XD and that is why I've enough time on my hands to drop a post.

yesterday, I had time to head over to melcolm's place to chill out and play SSBM (Super Smash Bros. Melee), and learnt a fair bit 'bout photoshop through him.^^ wahaha!, I managed to use his scanner to scan in one of my artworks, I'm gonna use it to practice my digital inking using photoshop for now~ =3 though its gonna be a problem inking the picture.. =/ reason being because I don't got a tablet, and I'm having a little problem using the pen tool with the mouse to ink my drawing. well, the good thing is I'm getting my new scanner soon (yay!~), should be getting it in a week or two. so perhaps I'll be able to scan in my works in future entries? well, depending on how good it is. By the way heres the pic, its not really my character, as the character is copied from the concept arts of the game, "Final Fantasy agito XIII". He is the Lancer shown in the concept art. It doesn't really look like him though, 'cause I drew it in my own style. as for the final workpiece, I'll post it here once I'm done with it, hopefully I can get a hang of the tools of photoshop.

..meh =/



























ではまた。

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger miki said...

whoo.thats really beautiful!
実際に!
ahaha.you really did learn alot from the anime drawing course ^^
congrats! ((:
its really really REALLY beautiful!
like,WOW! great improvement! :D

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Zeepish said...

Well, not too bad for a beginner. Looking forward to the final piece of art.

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger 轡田.俊平 said...

ahaha, thanks for the comments, really appreciate it. I hope to be able to post more artworks from now on though. I still haven't got my scanner though. =/

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger NETTE! :) said...

BOO! reallyREALLY big improvement! keep it up, kay! cause i wanna see a PROFESSIONAL MANGA ARTIST the next time i see yooou! =b JIAYOU!

(p.s HI MIKI! =D)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is how you bold your words and this is how you underline your words.