Thursday, February 08, 2007

who said only zombies were evil?

so yea, I know I'm not updating as much as I should, but boy.. secondary 5 life is tough. =/ very different from the old lifestyle I used to have for the previous 4 years in school. well, I shouldn't complain that much since melcolm is much more busy compared to me. he has to balance both work and studies, I wonder how he copes it. anyway, I'll be posting stuff that happened when I didn't blog about for the past few weeks. (don't blame me, I just don't got enough time in my hands.. >.>)

recently I got my copy of Resident Evil 4 (I know I'm a little outdated, sorry =_=), its quite different from what I expected, the game is more of a Horror action survival, very different compared to its predecessors. The game starts off with you as Leon S. Kennedy, one of the survival of the horror that happened in Racoon City six years ago, but is now a secret agent in search of the president's kidnapped daugther, Ashley. In his search, he goes to a small village to gather information on Ashley's whereabouts, but discovered along the way that the villagers were not human but something else.. something less human.

the game now focus more on direct ac
tion, rather than puzzle-filled gameplay, which is a good thing because I don't have to crack my brain too much to solve puzzles anymore! =D and this time its no longer up against blood-thirsty zombies anymore, its something else.. like a martian from mars! >.> nah, I'm just joking. but I'm not about to tell you what happened to the villagers or what are they. annd.. oh! how can I forget the ever vivacious but deadly Ada Wong is back in the game with an unknown motive! so if you haven't got yours yet, go buy the game and see it for yourself, hotshot! Its a cool game! ^^

screenshots:






























































ではまた。

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is how you bold your words and this is how you underline your words.