Sunday, February 18, 2007

The year of the bright red pig!~

first of all, Gong Xi Fa Cai (Happy Chinese New Year) to all you guys who are reading my blog! The day of great food, great fellowship and a whole lot of great Ang Bao! (mm.. money is goood~ =X) hope all of you had a great reunion dinner with your family, and for those who don't celebrate Chinese New Year, I hope you guys will have a great holiday and week ahead! As for me, I'll be happily slacking off at home and gaming all day long during the holidays! =3

anyways, I recently got a new addition to my PS2 collection, its called, "Ar Tonelico: Melody of Elemia". Since I just got it, I don't know much about the game. to put it bluntly, I haven't even started playing it yet. I'm too occupied playing Legend of Zelda: Windwaker. =3 But anyway, the artwork and level design of the game gave me a good enough reason to blog 'bout it. The character sprites in the game are quite good, quite similar to that of Disgaea's, the level and background designs are quite good too, it gives a very "out-of-this world" feeling. (well.. its Fantasy RPG, what do ya expect?) And if I'm not wrong, there is a unusual mini-game, a Dating Sim sort of thing, where you use "dive points" in the game to develop relationships with a girl. and you can only get Dive Points on how well you care for a specific girl you want to get to know. The best part 'bout it is that the game comes with an official artbook! (muahaha I have more references now for drawing now~ =3) There is also an OAV anime for this title, which is cool! Soo.. Thats roughly what I know for now.. I'll update on this post if I missed out on any points. and I can't give a review now, since I've not played the game yet, so stay tuned! ><;




























































































































































































































ではまた。

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Zeepish said...

Oh! I think i know about this. If i'm not wrong, there should be an anime adaptation for this, just that the fansubbers never got around to subbing it. That, or either it has not been released yet.

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger miki said...

mushi mushi!
ohman.the game look damn cool lar.ahaha
i sound CHAO noob lar.ahaha.everytime,
you update me games,i'll be like,
SO COOL! SUUUGOI! >.>ahah.sorry about that.
and i just realised,Singapore's Daiso, is originated in Japan.the 100 yen shop.ahaha.
at first i thought it was some japanese came over here and open a shop.LOL.
the 100 yen shop.AHAHA~!

jiah na! ((:

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger 轡田.俊平 said...

lol yea there is,I'm "ahem-ing" it now. you get what I mean. ^^ and miki, its ok, I'm just showing the games for you guys to enjoy, lol no nd to feel inferior. and Daiso is cool!~ they got quite a lot of cool and useful necessities over there. Jap stuff rox! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is how you bold your words and this is how you underline your words.