Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The power of the tablet!~

w00tz!~ its 11:55p.m over here now, and I just finished my very first digital inking for my artwork! yay!~ thanks to melcolm who lent me his WACOM Graphire, but I'm kinda jealous cause he got his new intuos 3 tablet! >=3 but oh well, gotta be contented with what i got now. haha, I sound like a newbie now, being excited over a small accomplishment. but I guess everyone has to start small, gotta press on! OSU!~

frankly speaking, I think this is one of the better drawings I have so far, and I'm quite proud 'bout it. although there is still a fair amount of proportion problems and stuff, still its my first step into digital art! gotta work more on my body and hand proportions, its soo difficult.. *yawn* I'm getting sleepy.. signing off.


























pummeled by pressure,
held down by anxiety,
driven out of my sanity,
I'll remove this mask of facade,
and live life the best out of it.

ではまた。

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger miki said...

hello!ahaha
whoa! it DOES looks better now, than before! ^^
keep it up! KURO-PIN~!
gambette neh?! ((:

jiah!
miki!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is how you bold your words and this is how you underline your words.