Friday, March 09, 2007

Shirukens, Kunais, Katanas, anything I missed out?

yup, I'm back with another entry! after a long and tiring term, its finally the start of the school holidays! yay~ although its one week only, and there is a crap load of homework.. but hey, looking on the bright side, I finally get to rest a bit and prepare myself for next term. =D


























today went rather well, I finally got my new Canon LiDE 70 scanner! muahaha! this means I'll not only be able to post up my artworks, but I'll also be able to start practicing digital art when I have the free time! whee!~ so for a start, heres my latest artwork, its my original artwork unlike the one in my previous post which was a copied art. Very big difference right? haha. its not as good as the previous one I drew, gotta stop copying and advance to the next level! >.< I feel so tired~ gonna head off for now. anyways, critics are welcome. ^^

ではまた。

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Blogger miki said...

hello!
ahaha.i guess you are right.
ahaa.the previous one's better.but!
its okay! ((:
the next one will be even better! :D
im looking forward to your art works!!!!!!!!! :))

:Dmiki!

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger miki said...

tch.
im jealous!
YOUR ART BOOK!!!!!!!!!! >.<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is how you bold your words and this is how you underline your words.