Friday, February 08, 2008

Yuuri Morishita (森下悠里) sure looked great when she was young~~

like the title says, this gravure idols looks great now, but she sure looked like her best when she was younger! ^^ I don't mention about gravure idols here (since they bear no relation to illustrations, games or my daily life. But they ARE part of the "J" pop culture... hmm.. meh..), so this makes it the first. so anyway, here are some decent looking pics! ^^

森下悠里






























































































































Credit goes to: JapaneseGirls8.com

...I think I'm in love. XD

ではまた。

2 Comments:

At 12:44 AM, Blogger white-o2 said...

oo. lol after ur 18 birthday then can put the pictures with no clothes. kakaka

remember to practise drawing :D

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Zeepish said...

It's been some time since I visited your blog. She looks pretty plastic in my opinion, but that's just me. And since we're on the subject of idols, you should really check out Maki Horita (you probably would have heard of her). She's my favourite actress.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is how you bold your words and this is how you underline your words.