Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Digital Dream

have you ever pause a few moments of your hectic life to think, what is it that you want to do in life? and sometimes, you do have an idea what you want to do, but then again.. was it what you REALLY wanted to do? well I certainly do have an interest for manga drawing, but I don't really know if I have a passion for it. I've been doing manga for almost 2 years. I've learnt many valuable experiences and improved quite a bit.

what I do want to really know is this the path that I really want. lately, I've been having these doubtful feelings, because between the age of 16-18 is a time where you make many mistakes. and I certainly don't want to regret many years later for doing something that I realised wasn't my real passion, but it was actually something else, it would be a big waste wouldn't it? I want things to go as perfect as possible (yes. I'm a perfectionist, shoot me if you will.), but sadly life is full of flaws, and there is a limit to everything. well.. I'll continue to search for answers, but till then, I'll remain stubborn and continue to stick with manga! >.<


ではまた。


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger miki said...

wheee!kuro-pin~!
ahahahahha.cool.i wonder if u'll have enough $$$$$$ for those thingys.remember,u are still getting your Wii and ermmmm.xbox 360 =.= what else?


-mikisan' :D!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is how you bold your words and this is how you underline your words.